Monday, September 21, 2009

From Polaroid to Fuji



Yes, it has been awhile and I am still definitly in denial, but I have been in search of the original polaroid cameras as well as the film. The sucky part about all this is, about a year ago my dad was going through his old boxes and found his and I never thought to asking him if he still had it, for some reason :(. Hopefully he didn't give it away or hasn't thrown it away. I am not a big fan of buying things online because I am the type of buyer who likes to see in person and get my hands on what exactly I am buying. So, if anyone knows of someone that I could possibly buy it from please leave a detailed comment, thanks.

Recently though to fill in that empty space in my heart my lovely boyfriend decided to buy me the Fujifilm instax 200 which is fuji's version of the original polaroid, for those of you who do not know. A little on the bulkier side, but I don't mind. They also have the camera in a mini version, for those who would like something a little less noticable, it's called Fuji instax mini 7s, you guys should check it out. I have to say it's not bad I love it! But hopefully I can finally add the polaroid camera to my collection of cameras soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimber,

    Perhaps you should search Ebay for the Polaroid...most sellers also have a refund policy so check that out before you buy!

    Pete Baca

    ReplyDelete